Saturday, August 27, 2011

The In A Snap OS Diaper Cover pattern has been released!

Man oh man am I happy with how this one turned out.  I ended up adding a couple of options to it at the very end of finalizing the pattern and I'm so glad I did.  I think they really add that little something that was missing when it was just a plain old cover pattern.

The pattern includes side wall gussets to help contain those messy blowouts and leaks from side sleepers as well as options to make it an In A Snap Tuck-It-In cover.  You can add snaps to the cover under the Tuck-It-In back flap and make yourself a very nice AI2 style cover/diaper.

Gussets!  They are SO easy to do.  I have full color step by step pictures of the process in the instructions!

This is the cover with the Tuck-It-In option and the gusset option.  

The pattern also includes full color photos on how to make your FOE seamed so it has a professional finished look to it.  It is really easy to do!

The pattern is currently listed on my Hyenacart store for $6.  It is a PDF file and I email out the download link as soon as I see the order.  My listing says you will get your link within 24 hours but that would be the rare instance.  I try to be really quick and send out links as soon as orders come in.

I also take custom orders for any of the products made with my patterns if you don't sew but see something you like!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment